This year I was lucky enough to visit one of my favourite cities in the world twice- the first time was to show my family around my favourite places ad the second was to spend an early Christmas with my boyfriend, meeting his American friends as he had been studying out there for a term abroad. The weather as always, was an abundance of wind, sun but also snow in the winter-y concrete jungle which was refreshing, I highly recommend visiting between November and February as the winter-y views against the city lights are breathtaking.
There is so much to do, culture to embrace and more than enough to view and of course EAT!
I know i'l be going again in the not so distant future as I have friends that now reside within this beautiful city, however be aware- a cause close to my heart is the sheer homelessness on the streets of Manhattan- particularly women. I witnessed so much heartbreaking rough sleeping and drug abuse in my many visits and always try to give a little to those in need. Last time I was in New York shortly before leaving we gave our topped up Metro cards and spare food from our kitchen to those without which even though didn't make a large dent hopefully helped a couple of people for the day ahead.
I hope you enjoy looking through my images, although some are not showing up as the best quality you an see more on my photography account ( @renycenoelphotography) or my personal Instagram (@renycenoel).





